A new 1/1 and some other stuff..

The new starter for the Cardinals well for at least 1 day anyway

one of my fav sets if anybody has any other Harris like this lmk 1/5

I have wanted his auto card the very 1st day he set foot on William Brice Stadium one of my fav Gamecocks of all time

The 1/1

I have started a new hobby, I collect jerseys all kinds and I get most from Goodwill or thrift stores I pay $5 a jersey have 40 plus now

here are some new ones I picked up

looks brand new

Thanks for the look

Nice cards! Any interest in a Mark Brunell Jaguars jersey? $7 Dlvd. Never been worn. I also have a Chris Chambers certified(I think by Upper Deck) autographed Dolphins jersey I would do for $15 dlvd. LMK if you're interested.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    I only ship in the USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Can you post it up? I will take both jerseys ..thanks for looking out. I can pay tonight when i get home...posting from phone.

Nice Meachem 1/1! If you are looking for other Meachem 1/1's please let me know. I picked up a couple a few months ago. Thanks.

nice pickups!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by jasonluckydog17 View Post
    Can you post it up? I will take both jerseys ..thanks for looking out. I can pay tonight when i get home...posting from phone.
    Posted. I'm glad I could find someone to appreciate them! I've been meaning to try to sell them for a long time.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    I only ship in the USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    Posted. I'm glad I could find someone to appreciate them! I've been meaning to try to sell them for a long time.
    Thank you very much you made my day! Look forward to adding these to my collection!!

and Thanks to all the replies!

Nice card and jersey pickups. The Harris patch auto is pretty sweet.