Kronozio
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The fact remains, racist blacks aren't white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    The fact remains, racist blacks aren't white supremacists.

I really want to say something but if I say what's on my mind I will earn an infraction.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

PM is an amazing thing, man.

so we should allow black youths to point guns at people? and if it was a white youth they would have done nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    so we should allow black youths to point guns at people? and if it was a white youth they would have done nothing?
    Right, though it would have been okay if they did shoot him. He is, after all, white.

I read the (short) article, so I'm assuming based on the comments here it left out a lot of useful information?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I read the (short) article, so I'm assuming based on the comments here it left out a lot of useful information?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Flatbush.html

Like most US news you have to go to another country to get the full story
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Obviously these upstanding citizens prefer a person with a criminal background hanging out on their streets while armed with an illegal firearm. Cops need to do the right thing and go on vacation for a month and let these upstanding citizens police themselves.

I was hoping to find out if the witnesses were the friends who were standing around or other passers by. His sister said a witness told her he was fixing his belt. I find that a little odd that a witness would know if he was definitively adjusting his belt or not. I'd think the police would be able to show if he had a gun on him when he was shot even further than releasing a photo of the gun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast