Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I like how a kid who has been charged with grand larceny and inciting riots "has too much common sense to point a gun at police" (also, were they not plainclothes officers? If so, that negates any "common sense" claimed thwere)

The article that I read said that the witness that claimed the police didn't identify themselves as police was one of his friends who was standing with him...so not a very credible witness. The only other witness I have heard mentioned is a person who was across the street. Again, a witness across the street in Flatbush isn't going to be very credible based simply on the distance and ambient noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I like how a kid who has been charged with grand larceny and inciting riots "has too much common sense to point a gun at police" (also, were they not plainclothes officers? If so, that negates any "common sense" claimed thwere)
    Yes they were plain clothed officers. So he either didn't have a gun and the black KKK officers just shot and killed him for being black and planted the gun on him or he was flashing a weapon to somebody he thought was a defenseless citizen (guns are illegal there) and them being cops didn't take too lightly to a kid pointing an illegal gun at them and blew him away.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    The fact remains, racist blacks aren't white supremacists.
    Say what????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123