Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Brooklyn residents protest murder of child by police

I guess we didn't learn anything from Trayvon's murder. SMH.

http://www.amsterdamnews.com/news/lo...9bb2963f4.html
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so someone pointing a gun at cops is ok? then looting and stealing is ok?
    how is this like Travon? martin was not a cop, martin was by himself, and Travon did not have a gun

he police pursued Gray after he broke away from a group of young people as they approached. According to the NYPD, the teen pointed a .38-caliber revolver at the officers and was warned to "freeze" before he was shot. A loaded gun was recovered at the scene

On Monday night, after a vigil for Gray, violence and looting occurred in the East Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn. The Church Farm Market was ransacked by a mob that stole money and destroyed produce. At U Farm Land, CBS New York reports, "more produce was thrown and $1,000 from the register and flowers were taken."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

if he had no gun then we are talking a different story. If he had one, and pointed it at police, they are 100% in the right.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I don't see how this is anything like travon's case. If the kid had a gun and drew it on the officers what else would you expect the officers to do even if they were in plain clothes? Form what I read the officers had exceptional records over quote a few years.

On a side note... what's the deal with the protesters looting? I get protesting if you want to express your opinion of a wrongdoing, but taking the opportunity to steal some stuff for yourself? Like most protest, they draw people that just want to be violent and steal and break things that don't belong to them.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I like how the two cops are black and Hispanic, but they get compared to the KKK...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like how the two cops are black and Hispanic, but they get compared to the KKK...

Just because you are black dosen't mean.....never mind I think it would be better off not posting what I was going to say.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just because you are black dosen't mean.....never mind I think it would be better off not posting what I was going to say.

No, they could totally be racist. The KKK wouldn't let them join though...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so this would mean if someone is white it does not make them racist and out to protect their own race?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I just think it's weird to say a black guy and Hispanic guy are part of a white supremacy group.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so this would mean if someone is white it does not make them racist and out to protect their own race?

I will say this and leave it as that. There are almost just as many black cops that will kill a black youth as there are white ones. This story that happened back home is a perfect example:

http://www.revcom.us/a/v22/1070-79/1072/howard.htm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast