Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pulled the certificate without the card AF5-GR8

I buy today two packs of SP game used 2012-2013 hockey. In one of the pack, I got the certificate of authenticity for the ''Authentic Fabric Five'' AF5-GR8. The best of all fabric 5....
    Unfortunatly, the card was not in the pack, only the certificate of authenticity.

Is there anybody got the same issue ?

I wrote to UD to see if they have any replacement program....

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Call them first thing Monday morning. Email is slow and they can take a while to respond.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe that's the authentic fabric five player jersey of gretzky, messier, lemieux, roy, and brodeur. Definately get in touch by phone to UD

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the certificate. I hope UD will do something because probably someone will open a pack without the certificate !!!
    I got another card instead of this one but definitivly not worth the AF5-GR8

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

That will be one sweet card! Best of luck on getting it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I got another card instead of this one

Was the other card a Fabric 5?

SCF Rewards
    Country

no it was the SN-JA Jake Allen #/ 34 (Significant number). It is a beautiful card but not worth AF5-GR8...
    I will let you know what UD did with my issue.
    I got that card with 4 basic set card and the certificate of authenticity.
    I buyed the pack in a UD certified retailer. I sent to UD picture of the certificate, my receipt and the lot number of the pack.
    If they don't want to make a replacement (or send to me the AF5-GR8) I will sell the certificate alone ''as is'' on ebay since it is useless without the real card...
    Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really hope they give you a suitable replacement, that is one sick card for sure

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

Everyone is assuming that the 5 jersey was supposed to be in this pack. As I understand it, the OP got all of the cards he should have and the certificate was in addition. It is more likely that the certificate was accidently inserted rather than the proper card missing. Had the pack not come with any GU or Auto I think it would be more clear that it should have had the 5 jersey. However, last time I checked you only get one auto or jersey in a pack, not two. It is most likely that the certificate was improperly inserted rather than the proper card missing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

Everyone is assuming that the 5 jersey was supposed to be in this pack. As I understand it, the OP got all of the cards he should have and the certificate was in addition. It is more likely that the certificate was accidently inserted rather than the proper card missing. Had the pack not come with any GU or Auto I think it would be more clear that it should have had the 5 jersey. However, last time I checked you only get one auto or jersey in a pack, not two. It is most likely that the certificate was improperly inserted rather than the proper card missing.

Even if this is probably right, I think UD as to make up for this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast