Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think (hope) you know what I meant. There is a difference between beer and hard alcohol, that's what I was referencing.

The difference between beer and hard liquor is less than the difference between alcohol and drugs. It's all drugs.

Though if you can make the distinction between beer and hard liquor, then you should be able to understand the distinction between a drug like marijuana and a drug like cocaine or meth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never understood marijuana. It might be the most overrated thing on this entire planet. I tried it back in high school on about 3-4 occasions and all it did was give me dry raspy cough and make me really sleepy. THAT'S ALL IT DID!!! And drugs are so expensive. It blows my mind how many people I use to know would spend their hard earned money and usually buy drugs over paying bills.

However, making drugs illegal does not deter people from using drugs. Drug penalties have been very harsh since the mid-late 50's and so many people still think that only way to deter people from using drugs is to make the penalties so harsh that people are afraid to use them. Guess what? It's not working. People use drugs for two main reasons. One reason is because drugs have an appeal to them because they're illegal. If you were to legalize drugs, they're would be a short term spike in drug use, but in 15-20 years Americans would become bored with them since most of the appeal of from drugs was because they're illegal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This again?

I will be making a new series of comments from now on called...."The Delusional World of GOP Leaders"

>In this world, a far less harmful plant like Marijuana is somehow WORSE than the big killer that is cigarettes.

>In this world, the already disproved myth that Marijuana is a gateway drug....is still being put up for discussion...

>In this world, the GOP would rather have kids smoking cigarettes (Aka Cancer sticks) compared to marijuana.....cuz you know, who cares which is more deadlier, Marijuana is for LOSERS!

>In this world, the GOP claim that you risk of being in a car accident increases TWO FOLD after someone consumes weed......wait, don't we already have a drug that increases your risk of being in a car accident by MORE than two fold....Oh yeah, it's called ALCOHOL!!!

Good thing Alcohol is ILLEGAL, right GOP?

.....Stay tuned for more "Delusional World of the GOP Leaders".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so you think if marijuana was commercialized and sold in cigarette form and people smoked a pack or so a day, smoked around other people (second hand smoke) that in 100+ years we would not be seeing as many bad side effects as tobacco cigarettes?

and the amount of deaths that can be attributed to alcohol is more than enough, why add more?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so you think if marijuana was commercialized and sold in cigarette form and people smoked a pack or so a day, smoked around other people (second hand smoke) that in 100+ years we would not be seeing as many bad side effects as tobacco cigarettes?

and the amount of deaths that can be attributed to alcohol is more than enough, why add more?

That is a load. Sorry man. It will never be allowed in public as cigarettes are. It will be treated more like alcohol.
    I don't know why people think legal weed is smoked in public. It isn't. You're focussing on the fact it smoked and removing everything else from the equation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's very few places you can even smoke in anymore. I can't remember the last time I saw someone smoking anywhere but outside.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There's very few places you can even smoke in anymore. I can't remember the last time I saw someone smoking anywhere but outside.

I went down to California a few years ago. Everyone was complaining that you couldn't smoke anywhere. I'm from Canada. I had no idea what they were talking about. Compared to here, smoking is law down there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

you guys are fooling yourselves if you think long term dope smoking will not affect the health of America.

adults drink in front of kids because it is legal and now they will smoke dope, leading more kids to smoking dope than ever, which will turn into more people in America smoking dope.

marijuana is not healthy and we are promoting the use of it

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

you guys are fooling yourselves if you think long term dope smoking will not affect the health of America.

adults drink in front of kids because it is legal and now they will smoke dope, leading more kids to smoking dope than ever, which will turn into more people in America smoking dope.

marijuana is not healthy and we are promoting the use of it

Legalizing and promoting are two different thing, my friend.

Thought you do bring up a point. It is a fact that tobacco and alcohol companies actively target youth/minors more than any other group. With the culture of advertising we live in, that does immediately become as big a concern as those other industries targetting youth/minors
    Last edited by Wickabee; 03-19-2013 at 02:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Is it not difficult enough to handle today's problems sober. Who needs to be otherwise?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast