Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Is it not difficult enough to handle today's problems sober. Who needs to be otherwise?

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) you not understanding something is not reason enough for it to be illegal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

I do not agree with the legalizing of pot, other than the use for medical purpose. Pot tend to make people lazy and inefficient. I am saying people should be real, and not on cloud nine. I can't see how smoking pot makes a person better for himself or others around him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not agree with the legalizing of pot, other than the use for medical purpose. Pot tend to make people lazy and inefficient. I am saying people should be real, and not on cloud nine. I can't see how smoking pot makes a person better for himself or others around him.

Alcohol tends to make people stupid, dangerous, inefficient, and lethal behind the wheel.

It has absolutely NO good consequences.

You can overdose on it, and being an alcoholic will slowly but surely kill you....why is that legal?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The more people that sit around and smoke pot all day the better it is for people that want to actually do something with our lives. More opportunities for guys like you and me. Its already a really tough job market out there and I can't even imagine how much tougher it would be if all 330 million people in the US were ultra motivated to work hard. They're aren't enough jobs to go around. My point is people will generally be lazy, with or without pot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We can accomplish more and better things straight. This is all I am saying. Drugs can hinder you. I would like to say I do not care what you put in your system. But unless you need it to healthy, it does not do you any good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We can accomplish more and better things straight. This is all I am saying. Drugs can hinder you. I would like to say I do not care what you put in your system. But unless you need it to healthy, it does not do you any good.

I fully agree with you.

Drugs have the power to hinder you and if you're healthy it would be better to stay away from it....all of it, including the legal ones.

However, we as a society should not have the power to tell people what they can and can't do to their own bodies.

Drinking, smoking, injecting, snorting, whatever.....brings pleasure to people, even if it has dangerous effects, they are willing to risk it.

But what I DON'T like is the hypocrisy of government.....you can smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol until it kills you....but smoking a specific plant which is less harmful than the legal things I just listed is illegal?

Why?

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever....until you realize that tobacco and alcohol make tons of money as big corporations control those substances, while marijuana hasn't been controlled by any corporation.

I believe that plays a factor.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What's your stance on alcohol? Just asking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to drink quite a bit, and use other drugs which started with pot. I do not drink at all, and hope I never do again. Would have been better off if I never did. Living in a state with a high death rate, due to alcohol and other drugs. I wish those who do these things, to stay at home, and do them there.
    I do not want government to tell me what I need and what I don't. But, when it endangers all others out there who are not impaired. The government has a role to protect the innocent.
    What's your stance on alcohol? Just asking.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No offence intended but that last bit is a little dramatic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Alcohol tends to make people stupid, dangerous, inefficient, and lethal behind the wheel.

It has absolutely NO good consequences.

You can overdose on it, and being an alcoholic will slowly but surely kill you....why is that legal?

Most people can use alcohol on occasion and not have an issue with terrible consequences. With pot, just like alcohol, using it on a regular basis is not healthy and will end up having lots of negative effects on your life, more than likely. People can use alcohol moderately so I think people could do the same with pot. The fact that some will use it in excess doesn't mean that it can't be legal.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast