Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Jermaine O'neal Authentic Reebok NBA Jersey w/tag FT

Posted in Misc. trading but the traffic is all in here. Anyways I got this as a payment from a friend. I am looking to sale or trade for GU or Auto's or both cash and card. Its a nice looking jersey but just not a pacers fan (only if it was a pistons or yao jersey :). Just want to see what I can get with it if not then maybe I'll just keep it for myself or even use it as a gift. It is a nice Reebok authentic jersey with all the letters, numbers, and logos sewn/stiched. This is a Indiana Pacers Jermaine O'neal yellow w/pinstripe blue jersey (away????) size 50 which according to the NBA.com store size chart is a L. The jersey is brand new with original tag attached. My friend says it retails for $169.99 at where he works. I am looking to sale or trade for GU or Auto's or both cash and card. I will be putting pictures up. LMK if you are interested. Pics are below. LMK

Scans can be found on this link
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=189904

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

yeah the replica's are $40-$70. Go check out nba.com store, footlocker, finish line and any sporting good store. This is the authentic stitched./sewn on jersey not the screen printed ones that go for $40-70.

I never mentioned anything about ebay prices. If you can also see it has a buy it now price at $99. I also said it retails for $169.99 and never said anything nor set my want price for that high. I also went to the local footlocker and finish line and asked about about authentic nba jerseys and they gave me the same qoute of authentic jerseys starting at $169.99. No way did I mention anything about ebay prices. If you want ebay prices you can feel free to buy from there and dont post in here please.

Just giveing you a pirce on what they go for online. Take a chill pill

First of you are the one coming in and setting prices here. Go re-read what I wrote, I said they retail for and had nothing about selling on ebay. I also said I posted this to see if there is any interest and what I can get for it. Like I said and im sure most people here agree too is that if you want ebay prices then its just a click away, simple as that. I'm not flaming I get your point but try going to your local sporting good store and checking there prices and I'm sure its the close or the same as I mentioned "retail" price not "ebay". Once again not once did I mentioned that I wanted retail 169.99 in trade in fact I did not set a price on what I wanted. What you are also saying is that you trade all your cards at ebay value and dont follow with or use the beckett prices at all? I know both is overated and needs some median, but come on think about it. peace

YaoFan---I am on your side on this
    this is how the the basketball trading forum is right now. A bunch of newer members that think they are always right.
    Makes it hard to deal right now.
    Good luck with the Jersey

b_ballerjake- thanks man I'm glad you understand. Last I check its scf.com not ebay.com LOL Gl on all your trades too man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast