Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Any successes from Mariano Rivera this spring?

I know there were a couple reports of him signing early February on SCN but those reports were false as the results showed that he was signing BEFORE he even arrived at ST. So have you seen any other successes from him? He is my MOJO this spring so I am hoping to get him and I know there are many members also hoping for a return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats anoying. Why would people report fake returns? ( insert cuse word here ) kids! You gain nothing from doing it especially on a paid site like SCN. Back on topic, i sent 1 very early & nothing yet.

BANNED

Country

Thats anoying. Why would people report fake returns? ( insert cuse word here ) kids! You gain nothing from doing it especially on a paid site like SCN. Back on topic, i sent 1 very early & nothing yet.

haha, those bad kids lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent one very early and one last week. Nothing yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't seen anything back on this site

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

I sent an 8x10 in the first day or two of P&C... nothing. I'll send a couple cards periodically throughout the season and keep my fingers crossed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing here. Doesn't look like he is doing any of his mail this spring. Our only hope is if he pulls a Curt Schilling, and signs everything and sends it out all in one big dump at the end of spring training. We can always hope!

BANNED

Country

Nothing here. Doesn't look like he is doing any of his mail this spring. Our only hope is if he pulls a Curt Schilling, and signs everything and sends it out all in one big dump at the end of spring training. We can always hope!

I sent him 5 requests so I am hoping to see him sign even if its not mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He reported early to spring to rehab, didn't he? Are you sure those reports are fake? He was never a great signer, he usually did a few dozen pieces of mail early in the spring (premium items only, not cards usually), and sent them back and then shut it down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He reported early to spring to rehab, didn't he? Are you sure those reports are fake? He was never a great signer, he usually did a few dozen pieces of mail early in the spring (premium items only, not cards usually), and sent them back and then shut it down.

He didn't report early. He rehabbed at home in New York. I have friends in Tampa, and they told me the exact day he showed up. Plus he would do pretty much anything cards included. Pretty sure those reports were fake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast