Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FS: 2012 SPA RPA Multi-Color Set - 3-COLOR RG3, TANNEHILL, DOUG, BROCK, BLACKMON, etc

Have this great lot of multi-color rookie patch autos from the 2012 SP Authentic set. Hoping to move the set as a full lot for $1,275 dlvd. Will break individually, but really would love to move it all in one shot. It is 29 out of 30 of the 2012 RPA's - 23 of the 29 are 3-Color patches!!! See scans below, pm or post for any interest. Thanks!

Last edited by cmurray928; 03-20-2013 at 08:04 PM.

As always of the inquiries are for individual cards, I'm assuming no one wants it as a lot? Have lowered prices, but will be open to breaking individually. PM or post if you need.

what are the prices on these;
    willson
    rg3
    tannehill
    osweiler
    martin
    fleener
    richardson
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

buying/trading for Andrew Luck topps chrome rc's. pm me if you have any available

A few sales since yesterday include Ryan Tannehill, Nick Foles, Brock Osweiler, Ryan Broyles, and Stephen Hill. Crossing out scans of what sells, but seems like it takes a while for cache to clear with Photobucket photos. Added list as well to original post.

Anyone else need tonight?

Happy Sunday - BJ Cunningham added to the sold list.

how much for wilson and rg3

Richardson, Sanu, Martin, Pead and Jeffrey prices please

thanks
    Brad

All PM's responded to. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Sunday night sales include some higher-end guys - Russell Wilson and Michael Floyd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast