Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Best of products,let's be real.

This new fad is really only displaying a laziness in the hobby that needs to stop.Alright fellow collectors all Leaf and that prospect rush garbage needs to stop,I mean why buy a box at that price range when you can do exactly what they did and buy it on the secondary market.Oh I forgot you would miss out on those 2nd grade artist's sketch cards.I don't know why as a collector anybody would buy into these type of products,it's a crapshoot with most products anyways but I like to see some innovation in cards not just something these companies had their henchman buy for as cheap as they could to put in a product where they are making money hand over fist.That is all Thoughts and Comments welcomed.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't get why anybody buys these products but they aren't going away. It is VERY profitable for companies to do these things so much so that small independent companies (aka a guy with an eBay account) are now putting up and selling these on the Internet.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

I guess I'm in the minority, but I really like the Leaf Best of Football sketch card 1/1s, you can own a piece of art on a card and it's the only one made... what's not to like??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

What's not to like is the 50 dollar hit they threw in with that 1 of 1 sketch card giving the 300 dollar box a 100 dollar return of investment at best.