Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Need some trade bait! Buying a lot

I just need some trade bait, with a mix of rookies and inserts game used, and a few nice autos, I have money just lmk what you have and a price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See debgram2010's Items on eBay

CMB and if you can give some idea of who you would like? I have stuff from this year not scanned.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paragon11's Items on eBay

CMB and shoot me a PM if interested.

Terry

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See krausecollector's Items on eBay

Ive got these..

Gaines Adams-6
    Johnny Lee Higgins-6
    Yamon Figurs-6
    Marshawn Lynch-25
    Can do the lot for 35

Romo-10
    McFadden-8
    Shaub-10
    Fitz-10
    McGahee-8
    can do the lot for 40

check my bucket for more,feel free to pm me if you see anything you like :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Lions Detroit Tigers Detroit Pistons
    See grinningplowman61's Items on eBay

I just need some trade bait, with a mix of rookies and inserts game used, and a few nice autos, I have money just lmk what you have and a price

THESE ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE AS 1 GIANT LOT..at the supersteal price of 950.00 or best offer over 500.00(yes,500.01 qualifies if that would be my only offer)..I am quite sure I have spent 5000.00 and up..There's a catch,though...I don't want to hassle with fees and postage,must come to FL to pick them up..Nothing is held back..I will let everything go at one low price,and I am NOT getting out of collecting..only changing my focus on higher end products and just 1 or two big CASE purchases over the course of the year..I think I like Topps Tribute baseball the best and Topps Five Star football..Anyway,I have a couple of big Rubbermaid bins consisting of football cards from 2010 mostly,such as Elite and Topps Chrome,basketball such as 2008 Topps T-51 Murad and 2010 Prestige..and baseball such as 2008 SP Rookie Edition and 2011 Bowman and Bowman Chrome..I also have all my E Bay purchases such as 1959 Topps baseball...2011 Titus Young RCS...2012 Ryan Broyles RCs..There are a considerable amount of auto'd..auto'd patches..low serially numbered refractors such as 2010 Elite Status and Die-Cuts..and 2010 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors..The better cards are mostly focused on Detroit Lions,but not always..and I have lots of cards stored in the Semi-Rigid Card Holders(used for grading submissions) and the toploaders..By and large,all my cards are EX-NM to NM+,though not graded as such..PM me for best response...Dan P

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have Jennings & Driver stuff if interested
    Driver hasn't been priced yet