Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country
    See jamarchand2012's Items on eBay

What trade value would you put on this?

The title says it all here. This card is from the 2012-13 Panini set. It is numbered to five. If you are unfamiliar with the product it is a low end product(about $75-80 per box) with two autos per box. The Spokesmen set has five cards that are all numbered to five. It is Kobe/Durant, Kobe/Blake, Durant/Blake, Kyrie/Anthony Davis, and a triple auto with Kobe/Durant/Blake.

Needless to say these won't list in the OPG. I am looking for a realistic sell and trade value on the card.
    The Kobe/Durant sold for a grand as a Best off on the Bay. Other than that, I have not seen any sold. The Durant/Blake is on the bay for $800 as a BIT/BO.
    My wife actually hit this card last week-ish so I am literally ZERO dollar into this card(I took her out to dinner tonight so I am kind of $100 into the card....plus I gave her a Larry Bird card).
    Thoughts? Trade values? Sell Values?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

I would suggest throwing it on ebay w/ BIN/BO and see if you're happy with any offers you get

SCF Rewards
    Country

Put it on eBay with a ridiculous buy it now obo and double the highest offer you get within ten-30 days.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country
    See jamarchand2012's Items on eBay

I have had since a few days after the product came out. There are only 5 of this card and 25 of the spokesmen cards across the print run. I might hold onto it but....damn...I could buy a few Kobe autos for what I think this would go for(I don't see any reason to not get over $500 for it).