Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Okay $50 to spend give me something

Okay so heres what I'm doing. I got $50 to spend. It will be money order or unless you can wait until Wed. night it can be paypal. I ONLY WANT MY SIGNAUTRE STUFF. Don't say hey take a look at my list. Its $50.

I'm open to anything of those players. I dont need anymore Kobe RC's unless its his more high end stuff. I guess I could use another Bowman Best. I want a Finest.

REALLY WANT LEBRON RC's. Real Lebron Rc's. Not any of his inserts.

Also if you have Minnesota Twins or Vikings autos or gu those are fine. I can always sell those to my great card shop.

Start sending me those offers.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

actually Jake I'm really sorry but I didnt. I'm not a fan of gu balls. SOmetimes but not in this case. The Jordan I dont know I just didnt think was that cool??? I dont know why Beckett did that? sorry man.

Beckett just reflects (supposedly) the range that cards sell for around the country.

nene----What are you talking about??? He was not talking about beckett pricing

softballa---no problem. I am sure you can get something nice for the $50

yeah I hope so. Thanks Jake for sending those scans. i appreciated it.

03-04 Bazooka Gold LeBron James RC #223
    troy williamson/ciatrick fason dual jsy

for $12 DLVD

detroit how much do they both book for. sorry I'm away from my becketts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast