Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

My White Whale Has Arrived

A few days ago, I woke up and was checking E-Bay on my phone, when I found one of my white whales (which was listed in my signature as my number 1 want for several months). I was sure it was a parallel, so I went on my computer and sure enough it was the card I was looking for. I hit Buy It Now immediately and here it is:
    2003-04 Titanium Dominic Moore RC (/99):

I also picked up 2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Teammates #RT21 M.Messier/ D.Moore from the same seller:

Lastly, here is another pickup for my 2003-04 Parkhurst Original 6 Rangers Auto set (only 3 more to go):

Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Does this card from the Original Six series interest you?
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Congrats on the Moore and HOLYYYYY only 3 more Parkhurst Autos??? Those things don't come cheap OR easy.........glad yer not a Habs fan sir :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Congrats on getting the Moore! Down to the Kamensky.

I bet that collection of Rangers Parkhurst autos looks really sweet displayed together.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does this card from the Original Six series interest you?

Really cool card. I'm not really interested at this time, because I am focusing on the Autos and Mem that I need from this set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the Moore and HOLYYYYY only 3 more Parkhurst Autos??? Those things don't come cheap OR easy.........glad yer not a Habs fan sir :)

Thanks for your comment. Surprisingly, the Rangers autos haven't been that bad to purchase. Unfortunately, I have 3 of the toughest ones left to find (Lafleur, Gilbert, and Ratelle), but hopefully I will eventually be able to find them all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on getting the Moore! Down to the Kamensky.

I bet that collection of Rangers Parkhurst autos looks really sweet displayed together.

Thanks for the comment. I have scanned all of my Parkhurst Autos into my inventory, so you can see them here: http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...ork-autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

wow awesome pick up, I'm glad you found your white whale!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

I see another one has been posted as well! Funny how cards can usually pop up in bunches when you haven't seen a copy in a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Really cool card. I'm not really interested at this time, because I am focusing on the Autos and Mem that I need from this set.

No problem. I collected many of the cards from that set but knew I would never be able to complete it so I sold most of them off. Just a few remaining and of course I kept my Maple Leaf set. I did have the three autos you needed but sold them earlier this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast