Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Still selling
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

More deals in the works....anyone else
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Got a big sale in the works. Better get him while they're hot.

still selling

Made a nice sale with Shaqaholic any body else

Still selling

If you don't see what you are looking for in my bucket just ask. I only have about 1/8th of my collection scanned.

still selling

Hi there, I could really use at least one Shaq GU in a Celtics uni, I don't think I have anything you need but please check my bucket anyway (small list right now) and if not I may consider buying. Please lmk if you have any of these! Thanks!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Took a look and really loving the fabric of the game one, so if nothing in my bucket interests you shoot me a price! Thanks!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast