Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bought a box of 1990 OPC

Trying to luck into getting a few grade 10 rookies, think they'll slab the Leetch like this? haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Did you uhhhhhhhh try any of the gum???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

ha ha ha.. I totally would've

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Hahahahaaaa I have........it turns into ash in your mouth. Dis Gus Ting :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol I dropped a piece on the floor and it shattered, so no I didn't try it. Funny story though, I came upstairs from my office with a stack of the gum to throw out and my gf was in the kitchen. I was chewing a piece of gum (like regular gum, not from the packs) and I say to my gf, "here want some gum, I'm chewing some and its' not bad" and she grabs a piece and shoves it in her mouth! I was totally shocked because I didn't think there was anyway she would agree to trying 25 year old gum, but I managed to stop her before she bit down on it lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

...and I say to my gf, "here want some gum, I'm chewing some and its' not bad" and she grabs a piece and shoves it in her mouth! I was totally shocked because I didn't think there was anyway she would agree to trying 25 year old gum, but I managed to stop her before she bit down on it lol.

LOL!!! This turned into a hysterical thread!

royfan, you're lucky you stopped her in time. You probably came pretty close to having to spend a few very quiet nights by yourself!

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL!!! This turned into a hysterical thread!

royfan, you're lucky you stopped her in time. You probably came pretty close to having to spend a few very quiet nights by yourself!

hahahaha no doubt, I was like "why they hell would you put 25 year old gum in your mouth" and she was like "you told me you were chewing it and I trust you!" I kinda felt bad but I still laughed at her for it lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I opened a box of 1990-91 Bowman a handful of years back and each pack had gum in it. I put the pieces on a plate... and most of them shattered! Too bad, because I'm sure you could've re-sold those to your local grocery store, no? LOL.

-Ethan