Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: UD MVP new box

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Wingate2424's Items on eBay

UD MVP new box

I just got an UD MVP box of 88 cards for 20$ I got 26 rookies 6 inserts
    good rookies are dewayne robertson
    Terrell Suggs
    Andre Johnson
    Sam Aiken
    Larry Johson
    Kyle Boller
    Justin Fargas
    Onterio Smith
    Do u think this was a good buy or not

SCF Rewards
    See slim2688's Items on eBay

I cannot tell you whether it is a good buy because you accidently listed the box in the basketball card forum. However, everybody makes mistakes so no one should get on your back about it. MVP is a nice box in general because it allows the collector to have cards of many rookies instead of a few numbered ones.

SCF Rewards

i dont think it was a good buy seeing that ive never heard of any of these people in the NBA!!!!! haha..but seriously, for $20 thats a pretty good buy. And watch out for Justin Fargas! he's my sleeper pick to become a star.