Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lee and Revere won't be signing. They are doing the photo booth.

I only care about getting Utley or Halladay. I'll probably only buy one admission package, if I get the chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

I need Young, Utley, Howard, Lee, Halladay, and Papelbon.

How does this work exactly? Should I just buy a few tickets and then I will be able to trade with people?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

What's the date the tickets go on sale?

BANNED

Country

What's the date the tickets go on sale?

April 12th

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

What's the date if the phestival

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

May 16th
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems like mostly everyone has posted their needs. Spreadsheet should be up to date tonight.

Next step will be to post everyone's numbers once we have tickets.

For those who haven't gone before. You will get tickets with random numbers. The day of the event you will get a map telling you which number goes with which player. By being on the spreadsheet you can try to trade a need for a need with other members once we are down there. We can also run for each other so you can enjoy a more relaxed environment.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In case anyone is interested I need a Ryan Sandburg Signed OMLB with HOF inscription in Blue Ink to add to my HOF Collection. I live in Oklahoma so besides TTM dont get many chances to see him without paying heavily for it. If anyone draws him out and would like to trade for a Willie Wilson Signed OMBL I will be seeing him at a signing on the 13th.

BANNED

Country

In case anyone is interested I need a Ryan Sandburg Signed OMLB with HOF inscription in Blue Ink to add to my HOF Collection. I live in Oklahoma so besides TTM dont get many chances to see him without paying heavily for it. If anyone draws him out and would like to trade for a Willie Wilson Signed OMBL I will be seeing him at a signing on the 13th.

Ryne Sandberg signs TTM with a donation

SCF Rewards
    Country

How does this work exactly? Should I just buy a few tickets and then I will be able to trade with people?

You could in theory do that, but I highly suggest not doing that (my personal opinion). The system the Phillies have set up is to make everything completely random and while I like that set up, you can get stuck with some real duds. The admission package is $30 bucks(they raised the price this year) and you get two autograph tickets with the admission package. You could potentially get four total autos or two total autos, it’s all luck, and it's a gamble. You can land a big name, or you can land the bullpen coach. That's the different in tables we are talking about. I would suggest buying two packages if you want and see what you get. I'm only buying one package this year and try my luck out.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 04-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast