Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Top moments from SCOTUS case on Prop 8

http://news.yahoo.com/top-moments-arguments-proposition-8-case-supreme-court-231008470.html

^VERY interesting read.

Here's my favorite parts:

Quote Originally Posted by article
    Justice Sonya Sotomayor jumped in then."Outside of the -¬outside of the marriage context, can you think of any other rational basis, reason, for a state using sexual orientation as a factor in denying homosexuals benefits or imposing burdens on them?" she asked. "Is there any other rational decision-making that the government could make? Denying them a job, not granting them benefits of some sort, any other decision?"
    "Your Honor, I cannot. I do not have any -- anything to offer you in that regard," Cooper said.

They've got NOTHING!

And History is bearing down on these dinosaurs who continue to deny rights to human beings....I can't wait for this decision....I want to see the faces of all the homophobes, I simply can't wait!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 03-27-2013 at 04:05 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://news.yahoo.com/top-moments-arguments-proposition-8-case-supreme-court-231008470.html

^VERY interesting read.

Here's my favorite parts:

They've got NOTHING!

And History is bearing down on these dinosaurs who continue to deny rights to human beings....I can't wait for this decision....I want to see the faces of all the homophobes, I simply can't wait!

Decent read Alex, thanks.

I had to shut the radio off this morning when I guy called in and argued that same sex marriage will open the gates to pedophilia...wait, what!?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

polygamy is next, movement already started, and good for them!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Decent read Alex, thanks.

I had to shut the radio off this morning when I guy called in and argued that same sex marriage will open the gates to pedophilia...wait, what!?

What's wrong with that? They are born that way and can't help it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's wrong with that? They are born that way and can't help it...

Sarcasm?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for picking up on that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for picking up on that!

LOL, the avy helped...sarcasm can be tough to pick up on the internet, but figured you weren't advocating pedophilia.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL, the avy helped...sarcasm can be tough to pick up on the internet, but figured you weren't advocating pedophilia.

I'm not advocating it...but...they are born with an attraction to minors, just like gays are attracted to each other, just like some people are born the "wrong" sex.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I saw a clip of this on youtube and it seem like the judges really did not want to decide this case one way or the other. I hope that they don't find some way of passing the buck off to the states. This is a human rights issue and even though some religions don't agree with homosexuality religion cannot ever stand in the way of human rights. If it does we are no better than any of the countries that we like to invade in the name of freedom.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw a clip of this on youtube and it seem like the judges really did not want to decide this case one way or the other. I hope that they don't find some way of passing the buck off to the states. This is a human rights issue and even though some religions don't agree with homosexuality religion cannot ever stand in the way of human rights. If it does we are no better than any of the countries that we like to invade in the name of freedom.

Unfortunately Veg, that's what I think will happen. Back to the states for their own vote...again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast