Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Atlanta Braves Carolina Panthers

Decisions, Decisions. What to get next?

Now that I'm slowly becoming enamored with the hobby again, I have purchased a few different boxes. So far I've opened boxes of 12-13 UD Artifacts, 11-12 and 12-13 Panini Certified, with two more 11-12 and 12-13 Certified on the way. I like the Artifacts, but I have enjoyed the Certified base sets, and hits much more. Now to my quandry, I can't afford anything like the cup or dominion so I'm debating at getting more Certified, Artifacts or 10-11 Luxury suite. I can usually afford one or two boxes every payday. So does the hive have any suggestions as far as products similar to Certified and Artifacts goes, without breaking the bank?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Try one of the ITG products. They usually guarantee a few autos per box and they are a fun break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

For me, 11/12 Contenders has given the most bang for the buck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

One or two boxes every payday? Maybe you'd like to adopt me.........daddy? :)

OR you could save two ir three paydays' worth and go for something big eh??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Atlanta Braves Carolina Panthers

One or two boxes every payday? Maybe you'd like to adopt me.........daddy? :)

OR you could save two ir three paydays' worth and go for something big eh??

Haha, i meant hobby boxes. Ive thought about saving for sumthin big. But after the bug has bitten again, i dont think i could wait that long without ripping packs! As far as adopting you, you would have to renounce your evil ways and become a Hawks fan!