Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shady business.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you were being screwed around & ignored for 2 weeks, I hope you would do seller a favor by sending stuff back to him. I am sure the buyer use exact same terms to describe your friend before case settled.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesrudy380's Items on eBay

Can we get Mike Silvia or a mod in here to explain how this makes sense???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Garthug's Items on eBay

Because you can view a profile and see when the member was last on here. If you were being accused of being shady would you not read that thread every time you came on here?

Dang, I was hoping for some sort of website function that I wasn't aware of.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See huskiebowler's Items on eBay

You read these comments and no response? That's a snake in my book. Hope you get top dollar for these cards.

Oh im sorry i went back to sleep. should i have stayed up all night awaiting your name calling?

we dont all live on this site as the thread started stated
    Last edited by Huskiebowler; 03-28-2013 at 12:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You could do whatever you want but I don't see why you don't send the guys cards back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i understand that the buyer should not be out the money to return the cards. if so desired, i will gladly pay the return shipping so that the seller has his cards back (damaged and all) and the buyer is not out anything. I will even include gas money to the PO. I have traded with both members and had great experiences with each. I am not taking sides just looking to help resolve.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my paypal is [email protected]. Feel free to send me about $2.50 to send them back and i will. Why should i spend a penny of my money to send them after i wasnt shown the courtesy of a response after almost 3 weeks. Because its right? yeah thats why i havent sold them. It was also right to respond to a claim but that didnt happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my paypal is [email protected]. Feel free to send me about $2.50 to send them back and i will. Why should i spend a penny of my money to send them after i wasnt shown the courtesy of a response after almost 3 weeks. Because its right? yeah thats why i havent sold them. It was also right to respond to a claim but that didnt happen.

$10.00 Paypal sent. Threw in a little for your pain and suffering.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tracking # 9400109699939737096499

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

james- i offered as well so if you would like me to split the $10 with you shoot me your paypal and I will send you $5.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast