Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice Earl Campbell & Hines ward 2 clr patches f\t

05 Leaf Limited threads Earl Campbell 2 clr patch (red & white) #d 04/50 bv $25

05 Donruss Gridiron Gear Hines Ward 2 clr pach w\ stirching (black & white. part of number) #d 11/50 bv $25

Looking mostly for nice Mavs autos & patches (especialy Dirk patches & Josh Howard autos\Patches)

Will look at trade lists though.

Thanks,
    Brad

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

sk1222, I like these autos. Would trade the patches in your favor for one of these.
    03 Finite auto Peyton Manning
    Terrell Davis 95 Sig Rookies auto
    Marcus Allen 05 Leaf Limited auto/jersey 34/50
    Richard Hamilton 04 UD exclusives auto
    Jason Kidd 04 Sweet Shot auto

Also please check my site on one of your Shaq autos. I have a couple of nice autos (Melo, Bosh) The Kobe & Howard have been traded.
    plmk & thx,
    Brad

05 Leaf Limited threads Earl Campbell 2 clr patch (red & white) #d 04/50 bv $25

I didnt see a melo and actuallyIm really not so big on basketball. Are any of these for trade?

Autos

92 Pro Line Emmitt Smith auto bv $100

98 UD Authentics Joe Montana auto bv $100

00 Playoff Absolute Barry Sanders Boss Hoggs auto bv $100

I have the shaq and mannings and other stuff as well.

that sucks lot of stuff I could use on the old site. Probably could offer the davis and hamilton autos toward the patches.

Mav could you do me one favor and respond to the pms I send you or messages I send on aim? Id really really appreciate it. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast