Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

habs, you could replace marriage with murder, the fact is, it is different when you change it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

habs, you could replace marriage with murder, the fact is, it is different when you change it.

So now you are comparing interricial/gay marriage to murder Shrew? Wow.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Exactly Jay, if someone tells me they believe in human sacrifice, that is not just different, it's wrong. I don't care if it's based on a religious belief or not. Wrong is wrong. These young people don't get a pass because their WRONG beliefs are grounded in religious dogma.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, I was showing when you change the words, it is not the same

habs, how is their opinion on marriage wrong??? That is their right.

the research shows if two of them married they will stay married longer than anybody else, so their views on marriage must be working for them and it is their right not to change them.

expressing an opposing opinion does not make you a hater and it is better than those who go along do to fear of being labeled anti gay.

I should not have to support the KKK views, but it is their rights, even if I don't agree, and I do not have to support them in any way.

if people can be born a homosexual, than they can be born a bigot, racist, or worse.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

the research shows if two of them married they will stay married longer than anybody else, so their views on marriage must be working for them and it is their right not to change them.

expressing an opposing opinion does not make you a hater and it is better than those who go along do to fear of being labeled anti gay.

I should not have to support the KKK views, but it is their rights, even if I don't agree, and I do not have to support them in any way.

if people can be born a homosexual, than they can be born a bigot, racist, or worse.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Jay, just because they have a right to have an opinion on marriage that doesn't make their opinion right. If their opinion on marriage was "whites should only marry whites and latinos should only marry latinos". That would be their RIGHT, but it wouldn't make their opinion "just different". Their opinion would still be WRONG. And I will just echo veggie's reaction to the last line of your statement.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 03-28-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Religion is the only decen reason. These kids are saying why they, personally, are against it, not why it should be illegal. Those are two different questions.

You're using this as something it's not, though it's my guess that was the intent behind the entire excercize in the first place.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Wow really?

ouch!

I have said this before and still holds true...If u oppose gay marriage then you oppose homosexuality....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I have said this before and still holds true...If u oppose gay marriage then you oppose homosexuality....

Why can't you understand the people who oppose gay marriage because they oppose homosexuality?
    I oppose homosexuality, I don't oppose gay marriage. So how would you judge and pigeonhole me, alex?
    Since that's basically all you do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Give me a camera, pen, paper, and I can get 200 stupid pictures of pro gay marriage kids and anti marriage kids. Let be tell you, young people on both sides are completely uninformed.

And just so you guys know, it's not the religious people who are forcing their views on people. There is at least 200 of these = facebook pp from kids I go to school with, no one has argued with one of them. Now there is about 30 kids who posted a responce pp, something like GOD is love, on those pictures, the one that had the least amount of hate comments has 7. Heck I posted one two days ago and the next day I was called an a hole 5 times from people I hardly know the next day. You want to know why 70% of young people are pro gay, the schools teaching and peer pressure.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast