Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 1 percent life

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by bouncer; 04-01-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: .

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Just another hack who has a hard time with Obama and his wife being black.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

If the current President takes the same amount of vacation days over his 2nd term as he did in his first, it'll come out to about 168 days over eight years.

Dubya took 297.

Clinton took 174.

And the Hero Of The Right? Reagan took 349.

My question, and I do have one, is........Does the rest of the US population, other than Media Matters or Alternet or others of their kind pay any attention to the 20-25% of the screaming right wing?? Or are y'all content to let them live in their little Red-State bubbles?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just another hack who has a hard time with Obama and his wife being black.

I missed that part of the article...

I think perception has a lot to do with the scrutiny. As stated in the article, Obama calls this economy the worst since the Great Depression, yet what we see is him having a blast in Hawaii. If the economy were better off, I feel he would be able to vacation without public opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

168 over 8 years is pretty reasonable

SCF Rewards
    Country

My question, and I do have one, is........Does the rest of the US population, other than Media Matters or Alternet or others of their kind pay any attention to the 20-25% of the screaming right wing?? Or are y'all content to let them live in their little Red-State bubbles?

We try to reason with them....we really do.

But how do you reason with crazy?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

We try to reason with them....we really do.

But how do you reason with crazy?

Well you just can't, I loooooooove trying to convince the Victoria Jackson Facebook followers that they're kinda......ummmm.....nuts, but they just keep calling me "lib-tard" etc..................

But since I'm Canadian, I'm asking if the 75-80% of the centre-right and centre and left in the USA gives these people any sort of recognition, or if they just ignore them..........I'd just ignore them if I didn't willingly go looking for the crazy myself.............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

168 over 8 years is pretty reasonable

exactly, I get 7 weeks (35 days) of vacation each year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

exactly, I get 7 weeks (35 days) of vacation each year

I get 5 months a year :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I had this very conversion with someone the other day. First not NO President is 100% on vacation. Whom ever is sitting in that chair works 24/7 rain, snow, Holidays, Congress in recess, what ever is happening he is on duty. And the last president GW took over 297 days while he was in a war ?

Here's how Mr. Obama stacks up against more recent Presidents, if he keeps pace with 168 vacation days over eight years. President George W. Bush took all or part of 297 days at his Texas ranch. Bill Clinton took 174 days at Martha's Vineyard and Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and Ronald Reagan vacationed 349 days at his California ranch over eight years.

I thoughht this thread was about the 1%ers....ya know those outlaws?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast