Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

What will the Pens keep following the playoffs? That is the $64,000.00 question.

Surely they don't have the ceiling for all these players under the same banner, unless they all do a Kariya-Teemu and play one year for only beer money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the flames agreed to the trade with the bruins and at the very very last minute they SCREWED the bruins

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

ha ha funny idea eh..
    Bruins got him, i'm glad he didn't go to a goon team like the Leafs, to classy to go there. :P

my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

I'll agree with everyone here actually. I'm a pens fan but in the end even getting Iggy means nothing. The fact of the matter is they look and sound better but only time will tell. I have yet to hear someone say they should "hand" the pens the cup? I mean seriously? They could have gotten P. Kane or someone like that and you still can't say that. Just mindless chatter to me. I like the way they look going into the playoffs and that's it. I've seen way to many "this team should win the cup" teams lose before they even got started! So it's what evs and hopefully since I like them they will win it all. And if they don't, I'll still be here cheering for them next year. No different than last year, Brad.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

the flames agreed to the trade with the bruins and at the very very last minute they SCREWED the bruins

I think Iginla did not want to go there and why he ended up with the penguins.

I'll agree with everyone here actually. I'm a pens fan but in the end even getting Iggy means nothing. The fact of the matter is they look and sound better but only time will tell. I have yet to hear someone say they should "hand" the pens the cup? I mean seriously? They could have gotten P. Kane or someone like that and you still can't say that. Just mindless chatter to me. I like the way they look going into the playoffs and that's it. I've seen way to many "this team should win the cup" teams lose before they even got started! So it's what evs and hopefully since I like them they will win it all. And if they don't, I'll still be here cheering for them next year. No different than last year, Brad.

It really place them as probably the team with the most potential to win the cup. But we all know that a serie is played on the ice and the team that want it the most will get it. It take only one team in playoff, one incident to turn a serie around, we have seen great team just loose it in a serie. Talent is not all. The team spirit, injuries, trade shuffle trio and then will they remain productive?

Add to this that now days, teams are more balance. Back in the days you had players that really had no talent compare to the skill player have now. Any team that can get no major injuries and can get a team spirit, good attidude when it count the most can trow off the best team out of a serie. But non the less, the move they made proove they really want the cup this year and do what it take to have the staff to counter injurie but yet still have talent on the ice. So anything can happen and if I would be a fan I would be trilled of the move they made to put every chance on their side.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123