Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wanted Colorado Rockies rookies/autos/inserts/GU

Looking for anything and everything from 03-05 mainly rookies. I will buy if the price is right

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I have a bunch of gu'd from Larry Walker, Todd Helton, Jeff Cirillo, Mike Hampton, & Jason Jennings and autos of Justin Hampton, Jack Cust, Jason Jennings, Javier Colina, & Jamey Wright on my trade list if you need any of them.

Ok, I just thought I'd ask. The only thing I saw I'd be interested in was the Steve Young jersey but it's $30 & I don't know if you'd want 2 $15 Heltons for it.

not really into that idea thanks anyway if you have any base or rookies let me know

I didn't think so, but that's something I would have used for trade bait. I'm only looking for baseball of Bears gu'd.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast