Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

could they stop to sell on-sticker sigs on high-end card. Pitiful

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

looks pretty bad even the puck auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trilo"3"y I love that its back!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD needs to put some soul in their cards and get some new talent in the house to do some much needed redesigning. Those cards look like C-R-A-P (Crude Recycling of an Abandonned Product).
    Last edited by cardscardscards; 04-02-2013 at 12:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nhanna45's Items on eBay

It looks alright, will probably love it more is there if some good Blackhawks hits in it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

I don't think that this is going to be a huge shift to the product schedule.

They could just as easily call it 12-13 Trilogy as they are 13-14. The whole thing is that they want to capitalize on getting a set out with the major 12-13 rookies in it as soon as the NHLPA will allow them to. I would be surprised if you see any other "13-14" product hit shelves before the typical late spring / summer products roll out.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Why are they bringing this back? They got rid of it for a reason and the only desirable cards in this product are the ice scripts which should be a part of some other set that already exists.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks meh.. they should bring back ice instead and put in the ice scripts there instead and the puck signings :( trilogy was just too expensive to justify an average box to buy...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jesterlaw's Items on eBay

Interesting reconfiguration of the product, though - not unlike what they did with SPGU. I'm willing to give it a shot since I always loved Trilogy as an idea but always hated the ROI.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See breakawaysc's Items on eBay

13/14 Trilogy Checklist Already Posted

The checklist for 13/14 Upper Deck Trilogy is already available on the UD website: http://sports.upperdeck.com/collecto...?q=6&sid=59047

Trilogy was supposed to be released July 2nd but we got word last week that it was getting pushed back. Still no official confirmation on the release date.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast