Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need Help with sending 8x10 to England

The post office has discontinued IRCs from my understanding. I would like to send a 9x11 padded envelope with 8x10 SASE envelope inside to England for a TTM 8x10 auto. I am looking to go on Ebay to get some Great Brittan stamps. Is this the right way to go? How many do I need to put on the SASE? How many U.S. stamps are needed to get there? Anybody have success doing this?

Also, for the same setup in the U.S. 4 stamps on the outgoing and 3 stamps on SASE sufficient?

Thanks for the advice.

P.S. The sticky thread should be updated with current IRC information and any tips and tricks that is used now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent an 8x10 to England a few months back. added $5 in US cash for return. explained in letter what $$ was for. got it back no problems.