Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dave76687's Items on eBay

Looking to sell a few cards

Hello I have two cards I am trying to get rid of

The first is an 11-12 Pinnacle Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Auto Rookie card. Looking for $200 OBO

The second is an 11-12 Donruss Elite Prime Number Signatures #6 Mario Lemieux # 129/172 $150 OBO

I will ship + insure for free to the United States. If I have to ship to Canada I will try to make shipping + registered mail as cheap as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If your looking to trade

Take a look at my bucket

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Might have a better chance at posting this in Hockey "Buying and Selling"...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dave76687's Items on eBay

Thanks for the info, I didn't fully read that this was just a trading thread. Is there any way I can move this thread over to the buying/selling threads or do I just have to make a new post?

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sure if a moderator sees it they can hook you up and help ya out... Typically more traffic rolls through the Hockey Selling/Buying section especially for this kinda stuff... Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just send a private message to any of the mods with the link to this thread and they will move it for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Moving it for you now..