Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yao Ming Logo Patch for Sale!

Yao Ming Logo Patch for Sale!

Mainly looking to sell, but will do a card / cash deal as well.

What Book Value Are you Putting on it?? Kinda sad They Covered His Face LoL, Patch Jersey Proofs Of Yao Ming BV$25* Lmk thanks
    Last edited by XxViSiOnxX; 04-05-2006 at 02:14 AM.
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

do you have a pic of the back. it looks goofy with the patch covering his face

Vision - Not sure on a book, really want to do a card / cash deal on it though.
    Fordman - Dont have a pic of back at this point, havent ever had that request, but if my cam works tomorow I could prolly get one.

ok well how much card and how much cash? like i said the ming patch books $25* What Is that Card #/d To If Numbered To #/50 Then It Does Only Book $25* Lmk Thanks
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

It is /50. Not sure how much card or cash. Id really just prefer a straight up cash deal, but idk. And of course, Im not gonna trade this at $25. It demands a premium at the least.

Thought you had this on ebay? j/c. I like it but dont seem to have anything to trade for it.

Hey Allstar, only things I liked were out of this leauge, those being the VC autos, Tmac auto, and the Sheets dual. Id definitely add for any though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast