Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bucket Updated time to TRADE!!

sportz- pm sent #1roe- liked the Wilson rc auto lmk what we can do
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

thats all i saw, and couldnt do them for the wilson.
    Stepfan Taylor Super Collector

no prob man
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

TGo22- Anything else of interest? I am looking to trade the Montana for graded vintage or a nice graded RC.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

thats all i saw unless you have a newer popular rc autos
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

TG022- Thanks anyway.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Need the Kevin Smith and Leshoure cards you have. Check me for a trade.
    thanks, Robert
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

didn't see anything but if you had any current bucs rc auto/patches we could probably make a trade
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

Are the Vicks gone?
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

no still have them all. I just put them in my bucket where they are suppose to be, in my pc section :). But I will listen to offers
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast