Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is (to me) about as cool as it gets (Flyers' jersey)

Hello everyone,

For the record, I'm not a huge collector of memorabilia. I have a Gretzky auto jersey I got from a redemption from Upper Deck years ago, a few signed 8 x10's, and a game-used Dominc Roussell stick my dad got for free at practice years ago. The rest is just cards.

However, every year at Flyers' fan appreciaton day, all of the contests/giveaways are highlighted by the end of the game when the players each give jersey off of their back to fans and sign them. I have a pair of season tix and for the past 5 years, I've managed to win a free bag of popcorn along with everyone in my row, and that's it.

This year, same old story; no nothing for my section. I said to my wife, "You know, our section exists too," to which she replied, "Don't worry, it's okay if we don't win anything." At the next stoppage of play, they put up the last list of seats for the the jerseys; and her seat was up there. We were a bit excited, to say the least. She asked if I wanted to go down myself, but since it was her seat and she could possible get a Mike Knuble or Max Talbot jersey (she'd leave me in an instant for either one of them), I decided to let her go down.

Well, sadly to say, she didn't get a Mike Knuble jersey.
    And Max Talbot had already been taken by the time her name Llisa) got called.
    Here's what she had to settle for:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

wow thats awesome!!! thats an amazing story to tell for years lol
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd settle for that too! :) her face was priceless...nice score!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Awesome!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is awesome, thanks for sharing...Rick