Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dad3309 View Post
    Interested in any of these
    Brandon Weeden 2012 Gridiron Kings RC Jersey /299
    Phil Taylor 2011 Playbook Auto RC /299
    Dan Herron 2012 Donruss Elite Hard Hats Auto RC /199
    Jason Campbell 2005 Donruss Throwback threads auto /150
    I liked your RG3 TOpps variation. Lmk what we can work out.

  2. #22
    few more added today!

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Let me know on a trade for the Broyles.
    Ryan Broyles 2012 Crown Royale Silhouette Auto 1 clr Patch RC /99
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Let me know on a trade for the Broyles.
    Ryan Broyles 2012 Crown Royale Silhouette Auto 1 clr Patch RC /99

    Didn't see anything that jumped out at me. Thanks though!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo1549 View Post
    Didn't see anything that jumped out at me. Thanks though!
    That's cool I just picked one up on ebay for $3.00 so I'm good.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #27
    Please ck me for the Isaiah Pead autos. Thank you
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
    Please ck me for the Isaiah Pead autos. Thank you
    I likeed these two, lmk what we can work out.

    Ryan Mallett Contenders
    Lamar Miller Chrome auto

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo1549 View Post
    I likeed these two, lmk what we can work out.

    Ryan Mallett Contenders
    Lamar Miller Chrome auto
    Cool. I'm sorting through PM's and offers on another site. I'll get back with ya later today
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  10. #30
    anyone tonight?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •