Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to get rid of my baseball cards

I have a lot of baseball cards, mainly from 2000 and 2001. I have a bunch of inserts, game used, autos that I want to get rid of. I am looking for either money or will trade for basketball stuff. I dont really have a list of my stuff, but if you have a favorite player you collect I can get back to you. I will try to come up with something along the lines of a list, maybe of just my game used and autos. Please feel free to PM me or post if you guys collect anyone and I will come up with what I have. Thank you. Matt.

Cubscorey: Sorry no Zambranos

elliottelement2: I will get back to you on the autos, I dont have that many good ones. Best are probably BJ Ryan and Paul Konerko certified. I have many inperson minor and major league baseball cards. I am working on a database right now for those. As for Ichiro, all I have are 4 rookie cards, 3 topps and 1 mvp. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Matt.

PM me a list of whatever you have of Ozzie SMith, Mark Teixeira, Rickey Henderson, Gary Carter...and whatever GU and certified autos

Snow, Edmonds, Jason Schmidt, Garrett Anderson, Pedro Martinez, and Vlad Guerrero.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast