Kronozio
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How much for that Von /25
    Hidden Content

Looking for low #d high end Vons!

First off, VERY NICE Alshon Jeffery Strata 3 color auto. Sweet card!! Second, what kind of value are you looking for re. Alshon Jeffery Topps Inception?

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

I like the 3 Broyles autos. Let me know.

papaperk- are you looking to buy?, if so $6 dlvd on the alshon patch, thanks on the strata, just picked it up, easily my favorite alshon, gonna be hard to move that one.
    joshuadusarmy- sorry, didnt see anything for the starr
    1172hunt- only thing I saw was the aaron hernandez jsy auto, is that available, if so, whats it worth.

First I have to ask if cash TTM is alright? I package it in a bubble mailer with tracking. Dont have paypal.

If so, would you be willing to do $10 dlvd if you throw in the Hillman Limited orange #21. If alright go ahead and post, if not just post the Alshon Jeffery by itself. That is if cash is OK.

Rick

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

I think it books for $30

Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    papaperk- are you looking to buy?, if so $6 dlvd on the alshon patch, thanks on the strata, just picked it up, easily my favorite alshon, gonna be hard to move that one.
    joshuadusarmy- sorry, didnt see anything for the starr
    1172hunt- only thing I saw was the aaron hernandez jsy auto, is that available, if so, whats it worth.

not sure what the broyles book, but I only have 2, I put the strata one down twice, its the same card, lol. sorry. My beckett is 3or 4 issues old if you want to check yours on them. I can get scans if needed.

Like the Jeffrey Strata AU and the Butkus AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast