Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lost/Stolen Card: Price Ice /99 in GTA

Hi Guys,

I tried to help out a local member by picking up a Carey Price Ice 96/99 RC from Kijiji this weekend. I picked it up and between then and mailing it, the card disappeared from my bag. I have refunded the HI member his money, but please be on the lookout for this card:

Carey Price Ice Rc 96/99 PSA 9

The only place I went with the card before attempting to mail it was Real Sports. I feel terrible and it's my fault for losing it, but if it's in Toronto, it will probably show up at the Expo if not earlier.

If this is in the wrong section, please let me know.

Regards,

Paul

(I am the recipient of this card,'Paul was picking it up for me)
    Last edited by smtevo; 04-10-2013 at 08:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country

This sucks, I told Paul I would keep an eye out for it at my next show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shame.. look also on ebay, thieves are never smart u know they want if they know the card has any value sell or whatever.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Just to make things clear, Paul got the card and in the process of shipping it to you the card got lost? I feel bad b/c the OP talked to me about picking up the card, but I backed out since the pick up location was a little bit out of the way for me. Not likely that the card got stolen unless you left your bag open or something, but I will keep my eyes open as well since that card is not something you see everyday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes Paul lost or got the card stolen in the process of shipping it to me. Not his fault, it happens to the best of us. Hopefully it turns up.