Thread: Has anyone seen...

Has anyone seen...

I am trying to complete the set of 2011 Elite Legends of the Fall prime /50 and I have not been able to find the Tony Romo in this set, not even on cowboys collectors pages or buckets. I am wondering if anyone has seen the card or know someone who has one, I can't find a trace of it anywhere. I know there was a few in the LotF base set that did not get a prime card, Roethliberger to name one, but the checklist from panini shows that Romo has a prime version. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!
    Football: Hidden Content
    Baseball: Hidden Content
    Basketball: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 430/520 = 82.7% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content

You probably don't want to hear this...one just sold on eBay 2 days ago for less than $4 dlvd. http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-DONRUSS-E...p2047675.l2557

thats messed up, I have ebay on my iphone with a saved search and it never alerted me to it... DAMN IT!!!

I guess I just screwed myself on that one by not doing different searches for it and kept searching under the same description cause there is one on ebay (Or was, till i bought it now) for 20 bucks... oh well atleast its not to bad of a price to complete the set! cant wait till my last 2 show up!
    Last edited by donbickle707; 04-09-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    Football: Hidden Content
    Baseball: Hidden Content
    Basketball: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 430/520 = 82.7% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content