Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1

    Looking For Andrew Walter and Jason Campbell Autos

    looking to trade for the nice stuff ie SPA, Contenders,Ultimate,LL

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    Only autos? I got a nice Gridiron Gear Walter Patch card.

  4. #3
    I have a reflections dual auto incoming of walter/orlovsky/70 lmk thanks

  5. #4
    check my personal collection here:

    http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/cdarby1/

    have a reflections gold auto/89 & spx auto/jsy

    i'll only trade for other walter g/u or autos or stuff from my sig.

  6. #5
    yeah just looking for the autos at this time

    Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Only autos? I got a nice Gridiron Gear Walter Patch card.

  7. #6
    Any interest in
    2005 SPX Jason Campbell Jersey/Auto #1138/1275 BV $40?
    Thanks
    Andrew

  8. #7

  9. #8
    sorry mike85641 cant use the dual

    Quote Originally Posted by mike85641
    I have a reflections dual auto incoming of walter/orlovsky/70 lmk thanks

  10. #9
    sorry dont have any other Walters I have a Gallery SP Authentic 2 color I may trade for..........


    Quote Originally Posted by AZ81
    check my personal collection here:

    http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/cdarby1/

    have a reflections gold auto/89 & spx auto/jsy

    i'll only trade for other walter g/u or autos or stuff from my sig.

  11. #10
    i noticed u got some boldin g/u on ur tradepage. i may be interested in those as well. i might be interested in the gallery. lets talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by snick103
    sorry dont have any other Walters I have a Gallery SP Authentic 2 color I may trade for..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on