Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

couple of packs of fleer retro

Decided to try this prooduct. I've buy somes packs, don't really know how I do.

92-93 retro : 2 bergeron

93-94 retro: 9 datsyuk, 30 burrows

94-95 retro: 1 perry, 14 nuge

2012 metal universe: 23 jussi rynas, 37 pavel bure (PC)

fleer retro showcase row 2: 9 eberle, 32 kreider

autographics: benn ferriero, calvin de haan, adam larsson, victor hedman

fleer ex : 40 jaden schwartz

golden touch: claude giroux 17 of 25

PM me if interested by anything. All the cards are in the bucket. Don't really know what to think about this set. The cards are beautifull but so many inserts...

what you guys are you planning to do?? build the set?? buy a couple of packs??

thanks a lot LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

For a couple of packs, that wasn't bad. You hit 2/3 of the autographs out of the box.

I personally plan to get the 6 Irbe cards released in the product and forget that it ever existed. Timed so close to BTP, I prefer not to divide my funds on this but have to. My Irbe collection is like blood and oxygen to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I'm interested in your non numbered inserts that I need for my sets.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I think, much like Irbefan, I'm just going to pick up singles on here or eBay and not worry about busting any of this, unless price drops significantly. I find the myriad selection of inserts to be pretty confusing (remember trying to figure out what a Row 1 looked like vs Row 2 and if a Row 0 that wasn't numbered was rarer than a Legacy numbered out of 199 or whatever?) - there's a reason why they didn't repeat these designs! The auto checklist is just horrible, plus they are all stickers from what I've seen so far - I can and will get that from Score for half the price. Unless you hit a Jambalaya or PMG or one of the few star autos from this, I suspect it will be very difficult to even get half your money back on this. The base design is uninspiring and Ultra in general is only a tiny bit more exciting than Collector's Choice as a brand.

I'll just keep looking for deals on 11/12 wax and wait for Decades 90s and maybe a couple boxes of SPA and Score.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

If you want to do a small trade - I would be interested in this: 93-94 retro: 9 datsyuk, 30 burrows

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks a lot for your comments. don't really know what to do with this set yet.... I found the cards really cool but so many inserts... it's ridiculous to do so many differents inserts. I've buy more packs today, and was lucky this time with an hardware of nuge + auto rookies of rynnas. everything is in the bucket. The autos can be traded easyli