Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Boxes to store top loaders

Hello all,

I've only been here a short time, and already my collection is growing quite rapidly!

I've never been a fan of 9 card pages I just hate 3 ring binders and try to avoid them as much as possible, what this means for me is all my PC is going into penny sleeves and into top loaders even the base cards. Right now, I have top loaders all over the place! So can you please provide suggestions for what boxes I should consider to hold cards in top loaders?

Thank you all very much!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

There are three styles that will hold toploads and sleeves. 1600ct, 3000ct and 3200ct.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

There are three styles that will hold toploads and sleeves. 1600ct, 3000ct and 3200ct.

Thanks, On your site you only list these box sizes bundled... do you not sell individual boxes?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

I used to sell them individually, but no matter how I shipped them they got damaged, and the shipping costs were three times as much as the box would cost, so I only sell them in bundles, sorry.

I am sure your LCS would carry them, if not there are numerous places out there that carry them.