I havent updated it in a bit. I was waiting til I hit 1k in Marinos. I only need about 25 more.

Well here is where you come in. You can help if you have Marino cards I need. The tricky part is finding something from my site that you want/need. I have over 4,600 cards scanned.

I have them in all the four major sports. I have Game Used, serialed, Rookies, 'Fractors', event used, auto'd on card, auto'd on sticker, floors, balls, bats, I even have a shoe card or two.

I do not trade GU for GU, or Multi Color for Multi Color. I go by Book value. So if I have a multi colored, GU, Autographed on card, card of every player in the NFL and that single card is worth $100 I would just want $100 worth of Marinos that I need for my collection. The Marino could be an insert, GU, Auto or even base. If I need it I want it.

I will (in cases) trade in your favor. Whats five, ten, 20 dollars in trade if I am getting something I want? I use BV and go from there.

Thanks for taking the time to read and if you look at my site thanks for looking there too.