Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

The most lopsided "trade" in SCF history + some mail..................

A couple months ago at the Bonsor show I was picking up some cheap 70's Blackhawks for a member here and I came across some just-as-cheap 80's Jets and I remembered that Vince (azrael_vat) was trying to relive his youth so I grabbed those too. And then I sent them to him along with three junky no-name 05/06 UD Jerseys. And that's that right?

Today I got this in the mail from him............................

He say it no fit in with the rest of his collection. Seriously. "Thanks" doesn't really convey my gratitude, I'm pretty sure that's the hi-lite of my year so far :)

And then there's the mail, not much to show but here ya go......................

A Cujo BuyBack for the 04/05 SPA thing...........

A couple quad jerseys where I don't like the fronts...........

As much as I like the backs..........

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd a couple Molson Export Habs autos

Thanks again Vince! That was really over and above. AND it has a home! I've been looking for a horizontal Plante card for my shelf for a while so I can smash my BAP Ultimate II out of its case so it can join its brothers. What a really great day :)

BANNED

Country

HaHa glad you're happy with card Ed, it fits in nice on your shelf/shrine!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's perfect man, it says "Pieces of History" which is what my cave is all about and it's not neon-green like one of my Boom-Boom autos which is sitting in a binder because it's hideous. I OWE YOU BIG-TIME.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Sweet Plante and Great story!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

Great stuff Ed! I keep waiting to see you post the Century Collection Mara & 'mystery' - have they not yet made it to you, or did I miss the post?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff Ed! I keep waiting to see you post the Century Collection Mara & 'mystery' - have they not yet made it to you, or did I miss the post?

Ohhhhh they're sitting at a PO box across the line that closes at 6PM sir, and I'm off work at 5:30. I usually go on Saturdays but I'm doing the after-hours for a month straight. By the time I get to them I'll have forgotten that Mara was the one I know about hahahahaaa poop.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome stuff Ed! Very cool Plante pickup and I love those Molson Export things - Henri sent me one along with the standard card-sized version when I sent him a TTM request. :)
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congratulations on the sweet PC cards and the display looks awesome as well! Well done, Ed.

-Ethan