Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~Wantlist~

~Wantlist~

~!Wantlist!~
    Kareem Rush
    98-99 UD Ovation Superstars of the Court, need 5, just ask
    Tradelist:
    http://www.angelfire.com/ca6/stevenb...ballcards.html

Last edited by TMNiches; 05-02-2003 at 08:56 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    hey i have a tri card from the 02-03 Fleer Tradition set with rush, amare, yao.....i would like to sell the card for 10.00...or trade for any other Amare...lmk

Originally posted by tutall
    hey i have a tri card from the 02-03 Fleer Tradition set with rush, amare, yao.....i would like to sell the card for 10.00...or trade for any other Amare...lmk
    heya tutall

did you get married yet? I know you said you were suppose to soon.

i have a 2002-03 hoops hot prospects supreme court rush card worth 12 dollars. I would trade it to you for a game used card. would you be interested.

get married??? i dont thin that was me.. im only 17... let me live my life for a while lol

ur rush is only worth 3 dollars i dont know what ur smoking. oh and i have it already

Originally posted by gioperation
    heya tutall

did you get married yet? I know you said you were suppose to soon.
    That was John, Gio.

;)

You might be able to find his post with a search. Try the words "ball" or "chain".

BGray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast