Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is gonna be fun...need ALL Timmy Chang & Gibran Hamdan cards

Like the title says. I need ALL Timmy Chang cards and ALL Gibran Hamdan cards.

Timmy's cards are all 2005, don't know what team drafted him.

Gibran Hamdan's cards are all 2003, drafted by the Redskins

lmk what ya got...

I have the timmy chang blue refractor auto from topps fines...lmk what you have for it!!

Cardinals I think. I have a Bowman Chrome Chang rc and UD rookie Debut.

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    yeah timmy got drafted by the cardinals...he is currently playin over in NFL europe!!!

Talking

i want them all you guys...

check my tradelist here:

http://www.freewebs.com/cdarby1

i don't have much, but chang and hamdan's cards don't book real high anyways...lol let's work something out...i'll even buy if i have too.

timmy is on the eagles roster now and hamdan is on the seahawks roster. i don't know about chang, but hamdan is the starter for amsterdam

yeah Hamden is in his 3rd(4th?) year in europe, Chang is backing up drew Henson in Rhein. Was Chang drafted? I thought he was a F.A with the Cards

Hamdan

Chang

Quote Originally Posted by AZ81
    they need to make nfl europe cards...lol

Bloody hard to get, forever looking for em

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast