Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beckett Board members?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tennessee Volunteers Chicago Cubs Denver Broncos
    See V.O.L.S's Items on eBay

Post Beckett Board members?

just wandering how many of us are coming here now that beckett got greedy!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinsfan20's Items on eBay

well... i've been here for quite a while, but i also did a lot of trading/buying/selling on beckett.... but that will pretty much stop now. lol but there are a LOT of people that are coming here from beckett...that's for sure.

SCF Rewards
    See Bassplayah101's Items on eBay

Ive just recently moved from Beckett because Im tired of their BS.
    This is my new home, I just hope this site gets more Beckett members...theres some good people over there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

whats going on over at Beckett? I don`t really go there all that much and I`m too lazy to go find out for myself. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See superman535's Items on eBay

yeah, can someone explain what happened? Havent been there in awhile...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tennessee Volunteers Chicago Cubs Denver Broncos
    See V.O.L.S's Items on eBay

just a bunch of new rules changes, worst one being you can no longer buy or sell on the boards, beckett feels that they are missing out and wants us to buy from the dealer marketplace, that's the main one for me, as i buy alot rather than trade....

Billy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinsfan20's Items on eBay

basically.... beckett won't let u buy/sell on their boards anymore... can't even MENTION it in your thread. the only way u can buy/sell is through either paying for a beckett store or somehow sell through the "my collection" feature (which is extremely complicated and a mess on purpose)... and if u do figure out how to sell through there... then beckett takes a fee or % or something of the sale price.

basically beckett had it's merchants who were paying to have store fronts complaining that they weren't getting sales because everybody was buying/selling on the boards. waht they don't realize is that they weren't getting any sales because they try to charge 75% +++ bv for a card + shipping.

so, TONS of people have left beckett now. it used to be that there would be like 20 pages AT LEAST of posts per day... now u go 8 pages deep and you're back 3 or 4 days. so, in the long run, they're gonna lose out, but they don't realize that yet. lol so everybody is leaving to go to other sites like this one! :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mad-x-cat's Items on eBay

well whatever it takes, welcome to SCF, this is the one and only stop for me. I have gained a lot of information and cards since being a member here. You won't find a better bunch of people :)

Country
    See ransel_sports_cards's Items on eBay

Im here ... but then again I helped recruit the revolt against beckett :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I been here before all those changes with Beckett. Since I came to this site I really haven't gone back to Beckett becuase I like the vibe on the SCF boards. Its more organized and people on this site are more helpful, plus on SCF people don't act like childish jerks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast