Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See Bassplayah101's Items on eBay

91 of 100 RC AU Tickets from 2004 Contenders for sale (Lot)

I would like to sell this as a lot to someone interested in completing the entire set.
    I have in my possession every card except the following...
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Chris Perry
    Eli Manning
    Kellen Winslow Jr.
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Lee Evans
    Steve Jackson
    Tatum Bell
    Sean Taylor (redemption im still waiting for)

I would like to sell for 1500.00 DLVD priority shipping with insurance/DC which is just less than half Beckett BK value. (Beckett BK for in-hand cards is 3067.00) I am more than willing to overnight it via UPS, FedEX or PO due to the high dollar amount.

I do not want to use Paypal for payment because I will get shafted with Paypal fees. I would prefer a personal check, cashiers check, postal money order, etc.. so I dont lose out on well over 100 bucks in fees.

I have references from Beckett (I just recently defected over here) and I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay with 180 transactions. Basically Im just trying to say that you wont get screwed if you deal with me.

This is one of the best RC crops in a long time with multiple high dollar cards and HUGE potential for the future. Each card is in its own (brand new) sleeve, topholder and team bag.
    This set needs to go to another professional collector thats going to love it like I do...I just dont have the time anymore to persue the rest of the cards I need to complete it.

For a more detailed list, autograph color (blue or black versions), scans of the entire set, or questions, reply here, or PM me.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinsfan20's Items on eBay

well...i don't want to buy as a lot, but if u cant' sell it as a lot, i'd like to buy the Chris Cooley (for a decent price) plmk thanks a lot

SCF Rewards

I would rather not break it up, so Im going to leave it for now and field offers and/or interest.
    If I have to break it up, I will contact you in the future regarding the card/s your interested in.

Thanks for the inquiry.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

if you do decide to break it up lmk for a mike clayton

SCF Rewards

wow...wish I had $1500. if u do decide to break it up...hit me up on the Michael Jenkins & DeAngelo Hall as well as Robert Gallery. good luck and welcome to here...wherever here is. remember...wherever u go...there u are.

SCF Rewards

Ill also throw in the base set, 1-100

SCF Rewards

up to the top

SCF Rewards

Is anyone mildly interested???

Country
    See bellatrain10's Items on eBay

i am just dont have the funds right now ill get to you in a few weeks