Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

I'm just live and let live.

yep, that has pretty much always been my philosophy. I don't care what people do as long as it does not intrude in my personal space or endanger my personal well being (hmmm...sort of sound like a Cons. don't I ;)...)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

I was watching Gangland and there was a group in the Boston area named FSU and I am not talking about Florida State. I believe that they were straight edge but don't quote me on it. They hung out at punk rock clubs and fought skinheads and people who tried to bring drugs to the club. It is also very possible to eat a well balanced vegan/vegetarian diet but you have to do the research.

yeah...there are groups that sort of police the scene...sometimes that is good, sometimes not. We were always against violence of any kind in the scene, but you also sometimes have to "speak on their level" to get them to shut up if you know what I mean. usually the groups who did the policing were not full of the wanna-be jocks who did just get in the scene for the fighting and bullying...and usually all you haveto do to a skinhead bully, or any kind for that matter, is bloody their nose once, and they will then go away

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567