Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

100 Card Game Used / Auto Liquidation SALE $200 Or Best Offer

Title says it all, this is a 100 card Game Used / Auto Lot for $200. There is tons of potential in this lot, this is a total Liquidation SALE... Why spend $120-150 on a box to get 2-3 game used and an auto when you can spend $200 and get 100 Game Used /Autos. Since Im not going to list all the cards and names, I have a breakdown of how many of each sport and some of the better names. 50-Basketball, 30-Baseball, 20-Football... Some of the stars included are Vince Carter Jersey #'d/250, Jason Kidd Jersey, Brad Miller Jersey #'d/100, Ron Artest Jersey, Damon Jones Jersey, Other players included are Scott Rolen, Greg Maddux, Byron Leftwich. 100 cards all are game used or certified autos. These cards will land in my ebay store if no fair offers are made...

GLADLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS LOT!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you name some good autos? Estimate bv?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinsfan20's Items on eBay

yeah... if u had a little more info, i may be interested.... plmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well obviouosly this lot aint loaded with stars or it would be pulling top dollar on an ebay auction. All of these cards were in 5000 count box for show material and all come with price tags on them when added up they total
    $3x17=$51 -- $2.50x40=$100 -- $2x32=$64 -- $1.50x4=$6 -- $3.50x6=$21 +1@$8 for a total of $250...Sticker Price. Of the 100 cards 34 of them are autographs... Noteables Mike Greenwell 96 Leaf Sig, John Franco, Ray Durham, a Aaron Heilman #'d 01/49 and Jerome McDougle #'d/50... I hope this helps!

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is 43 Sp 04-06 Game Used Basketball Jerseys!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Travlncard,

I could use the Greenwell Auto you mentioned, but I dont need the whole lot. Could you deal this card individually?

Thanks in advance,
    Wayne

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

Travis-if you are going to sell a lot like this, I'm afraid we need you to post every single card in the lot.

Thanks

-Josh

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, The lot has landed in my ebay store... You can lock/close this thread then. Will do in the future! Make it to any shows lately? MoundsView?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

You can link this to your store, I can move it to the sites & auctions thread and you'll still get some traffic that way.

I did go to Mounds View last weekend, sold a few things, picked up a couple cards...nothing spectacular. How about you? I haven't seen you around in quite a while. I saw Jeremiah a couple times around xmas time but haven't seen him since. Where are you guys hiding?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

Here's the link for those interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Card-Game-Us...QQcmdZViewItem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast