Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How about this? Two talk show hosts that are revered by GOP supporters. Two talk show hosts that will not have their opinions challenged by the GOP leadership. Who are we kidding here Jay?

Sorry, but Beck and Ingram (and Rush) are no more representative of the GOP or loved by the general GOP base than Keith Olberman and Alan Colmes are representative of the liberal base.

And criticizing the GOP for not saying something about this is hypocritical. When is the last time that Olberman or Colmes said something typically stupid and the Democrat leaders stepped out and corrected them or called them down? Colmes and Olberman are constantly spewing lies and trash and NOBODY from the left ever takes issue with it. Not a peep when Colmes said Rick Santorum took home his dead baby and played with it. Nothing but crickets for Olberman's misogynistic comments about Michelle Malkin. Keep your double-standard to yourself.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Sorry, but Beck and Ingram (and Rush) are no more representative of the GOP or loved by the general GOP base than Keith Olberman and Alan Colmes are representative of the liberal base.

And criticizing the GOP for not saying something about this is hypocritical. When is the last time that Olberman or Colmes said something typically stupid and the Democrat leaders stepped out and corrected them or called them down? Colmes and Olberman are constantly spewing lies and trash and NOBODY from the left ever takes issue with it. Not a peep when Colmes said Rick Santorum took home his dead baby and played with it. Nothing but crickets for Olberman's misogynistic comments about Michelle Malkin. Keep your double-standard to yourself.

So when a dem says something stupid, reps and their supporters let it slide because there's stupidity on both sides, right?

It's tough to listen to you talk about double standards when you're trying to enforce your own, Duane.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I didn't read through the thread, but we all realize there were democrats blaming conservatives for the bombings for example, right?

It's incredibly ignorant that ANYONE is blaming a political party or a race for the bombings. It's because a terrorist is sick and twisted, the democrats, republicans, Muslims, Jews, Christians etc are not at fault, and anyone blaming any person except the person who actually did it should be ashamed.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It's incredibly ignorant that ANYONE is blaming a political party or a race for the bombings. It's because a terrorist is sick and twisted, the democrats, republicans, Muslims, Jews, Christians etc are not at fault, and anyone blaming any person except the person who actually did it should be ashamed.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So when a dem says something stupid, reps and their supporters let it slide because there's stupidity on both sides, right?

It's tough to listen to you talk about double standards when you're trying to enforce your own, Duane.

When a Dem says something stupid you don't hear me saying that it is the opinion of the ENTIRE Dem party and you don't hear me whining that other Dems don't make them quit saying stupid stuff. No double standard applied but thanks for your effort to totally twist what I said into something I didn't say.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

When a Dem says something stupid you don't hear me saying that it is the opinion of the ENTIRE Dem party and you don't hear me whining that other Dems don't make them quit saying stupid stuff. No double standard applied but thanks for your effort to totally twist what I said into something I didn't say.

Oh, so because you say "liberal" instead of "democrat" it's totally different. By the way, what colour is the sky in your world?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You have ceased to even have a point anymore.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you admit you're just as guilty as everyone else and, therefore, really have no room to talk about it.

Point made, thank you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

and just to prove my point:

This little girl has the nerve to criticize something she didn't even bother to attend. Typical liberalism.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Are you for real? You are the only one allowed to hurl rocks, and when somebody catches one of your terribly weak throws (and they are all weak) and the rock is coming back at you, you stop the game to cry ..... "That's unfair, I'm not wearing a glove"?

Up your bloody game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast